dimanche, janvier 23, 2005

Caved!

I generally don't fill out surveys because I think they're annoying. Then I found this one, describing what songs you'd play in the scenes of your life. I caved:

Opening Credits: Poe -- Hello
Waking Up: Iron and Wine – The Rooster Moans
Strutting: The Refreshments - Banditos
School: Green Day – Walking Contradiction
Work: Pink Floyd – Welcome to the Machine
Driving: Joe 90 -- Drive
Partying: Modest Mouse – The Good Times Are Killing Me/Monty Python – The Philosopher’s Beer Drinking Song
Love At First Sight: The Decemberists – Of Angels and Angles
First Date: The Refreshments – Down Together
Sex Scene: James – Laid
Breaking Up: Iron and Wine – Bird Stealing Bread
Long Night Alone: Ben Folds Five – Evaporated
Friends: The Counting Crows – All My Friends/Butthole Surfers – Pepper
Graduation: R.E.M. – It’s the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
Growing Older: The Counting Crows – Long December
Happiness: Guster – Barrel of a Gun (couldn’t tell you why)
Life Flashing Before Your Eyes: R.E.M. -- Hope
Death Scene: The Unicorns – I Don’t Wanna Die
Closing Credits: Grateful Dead – Box of Rain

1 Comments:

Blogger ~*~Emmalily~*~ said...

Rock on. I do that all the time in my head....ok this song is perfect for such-and-such, and that song is perfect for whatever...and on ad on...

(about your comment on my xanga) ha ha I forget that most of my friends from Edison have seen hardly any pictures of me from anytime before May 2004. The rest of my friends have seen (or have) a LOT of them... but then, I think the only picture I've ever seen of You is the one hanging in Easter's room, when you gave him the urinal. LOL

1:31 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home