vendredi, janvier 07, 2005

I Came As a Rat

I just got home from buying Modest Mouse tickets. February 21st, Cain's. Go, and give Albertson's or wherever your money, because it's Modest frickin' Mouse.

Today was better than yesterday. Except maybe for the sickly worried feeling that today might not, in fact, be better than yesterday.
But it was.
We didn't have to read Red Badge of Courage out loud in sixth hour, so I listened to my iPod and read yesterday's and today's assignments, then wasted seventh hour in Easter's Spanish class, not really seeing any of the answers in Campbell's Quiz Book.

Mayfield's even thinking about killing the block schedule because it caused attendence on Tuesdays and Wednesdays to drop by twelve percent -- and, in case you forgot, we're on Bush's "Needs Improvement" list for attendance.
Oh. And I was nominated for Most Studious (again. Which Drover said was the "kiss of death"), along with both of the other people that were in my math group today (he split us up to work on something). Jane, the person I "ran" against last year, and Frank, the Math Guy on the acateam.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~*~Emmalily~*~ said...

Yeah, I was over there when Easter was talking about not having block anymore....that would be pretty kickass, were it not for the fact that I'll lose my lovely (easy) Tuesday block....But then again, I hate Wednesday SO much that it amply makes up for it, I suppose.

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Oh I hope he kills it! Oooooh how I do! Meh, my math group consisted of some dude, some girl, and myself... Not a one of us knew much of what we were doing...

-Dude wit tha hair

2:27 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home