mardi, février 01, 2005

The New One

Yesterday, Matt thoroughly welcomed our new English teacher by being an absolute pain in the ass. She moved him three times, and his was the only name she learned all hour.
Deena moved the chair normally reserved for "talkers" from the middle of the room, isolated, moved it next to me, and sat in it all hour, where we talked. The look on the new teacher's face was great when she was listening to our conversations. Deena was telling me about her latest conquest (darkroom) and the next one she planned (the navy blue-haired, lip-ringed girl I went to kindergarten with), while keeping a running debate with Ryan about who was the hottest girl in school. The teacher jumped when she heard the word "lesbian". She nearly kicked Brandon out of class for cussing loudly three times, and yelling at Noel about his ex-girlfriend. I can't stand Brandon.
I have high hopes for this teacher. I've heard Easter giving her advice...and she seems to be taking it.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~*~Emmalily~*~ said...

I love how you put the link from your xanga in all capitals,It screams "Read this now or die from Carbon Monoxide poisoning" (and I didnt forget those oh-so-delightful symptoms, I merely left them out for the sake of brevity. LOL)

Hmmm... kinda weird switching teachers mid-year, but if you have high hopes then there's...well, hope.

3:36 PM  
Blogger sadkingjonathan said...

Jeez. Self-cross-promotion much? Read Interrowhimper.blogspot.com, and buy new Krispity Jessie Krunch cereal! Now with Jessberries!

6:10 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home